Patrik Lundin, patriklundin.info
Desktop calculator with function graphing capabilities. The calculator handles the normal operations plus
the ability to plot simple functions (only functions of type f(x) in a standard coordinate system).
- Click on the buttons on the calculator to form your expression.
- Click the green [=] button to evaluate.
Note: sometimes you may have to click to place the caret correctly in the expression before continuing to build your expression.
Draw a function graph
- Click on the function buttons on the calculator and the x button to form your function of x, for example cos(x)
- Click on the green [=] button to draw the function graph in the coordinate system.
- Zoom, change bounds and clear the coordinate system with the buttons at the bottom
Save function graphs to a file
- Draw the functions you want to save
- Click on the Save button at the top left to save the graphs.
- Select a filename to save to
Load function graphs from a file
- Click on the Open button at the top left to save the graphs.
- Select the filename you have previously saved graphs to.
- The graphs are loaded into the coordinate system.
Print function graphs
- Draw or load the functions you want to print
- Click on the Print button at the top left to print the graphs.
- Follow the instructions on the print menu.
License and disclaimer:
This utility and source code is released under the Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL)